7 new bookmakers + US release on Tuesday, February 8! ⭐

7 New bookmakers + BIG sale

Finally! Your most requested bookmakers including the top US bookmakers will be added next week, on Tuesday, February 8.

There will also be a sale on the release day! If you consider subscribing, then this is a perfect time.

>> Check out all the bookmakers here <<

Or go directly to read about the US release here.

Have a great Friday y’all!

/The RebelBetting team

Hi, my subscription ended yesterday and I’m waiting for the discount on the 8th to renew it. In the mean time I have around 100 pending bets and I can’t access the tracker. Will the results of these bet be automatically updated in the tracker while I’m not subscribed?

Will the discount be extended to existing users?

The bets will be updated even if you don’t have an active subscription at the moment. The next time you log in (while having an active subscription) you can check your result. The bet settling process won’t stop even if you don’t have an active subscription. Though I understand it can be a bit frustrating to not be able to view the result. I will see if this can be improved for the future so that you can access your results no matter if you have a subscription active or not.

If you are looking to get a good deal on a longer subscription, you are welcome to take advantage of the discounts. As an example: if you have a monthly subscription and want to join for a 1 year membership instead, then make sure to cancel your monthly subscription first, before signing up for the yearly plan. If you need guidance, just contact support and we can help with this. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the reply, much appreciated

1 Like

Hi everybody,

It’s Finally Tuesday!

Your most requested bookmakers are now added, including the very best US bookmakers. The big release sale starts NOW!

Has Betvicor been added to the Bookmakers list? What about big sale?

I added Fanduel to my filters on the day Rebel announced the addition, and value bets immediately showed up, but none have come across since then. Fanduel is still showing in my filters, but still no bets. Anybody else having this issue? Barstool has given me tons of bets (has become my #1 bookmaker over Draftkings and Caesers), but I’ve got money sitting in my Fanduel account doing absolutely nothing, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I think there’s a few bookmakers that they aren’t gathering data from at the moment, probably because of some technical issue. I don’t use Fanduel but I have the same problem with a couple other bookies.

Thanks! We’re looking into this! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the response. I have the same problem with some others too (BetOnline and Sportsbetting), so maybe there’s a larger issue?