Bet in Asia too slow?

Is anyone here able too place any bets with Bet in Asia? I’m seeing a lot of bets come in on my feed but literally every single one when I go to place (seconds after it appears) the line has changed drastically.

Does anyone not have this issue?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t bother with Betinasia or Sportmarket because I’ve had the same issue with inconsistent odds. Instead, I’ve had better luck using Smarkets, although you only have a 30-second window to place your bet due to the low liquidity.

Ive recently found Smarkets to be an absolute nightmare…I deposited 7k there (2x 3.5k due to their deposit limits). then they asked me a massive list of questions including if I am mentally happy! They asked for pay slips etc for proof of funds which I cant provide as betting sports is my full time income. For this reason ive been looking to utilise a different exchange if possible.

This would explain A LOT. A few days ago my account was suspended due to failing to comply with their KYC checks (my account had already been through verification a year or so ago). After depositing £7k pounds a couple of weeks back they asked me to send in a ton of documents including 12 months of poker and betting income proof, utility bills and pay slips (which i do not have). This fine seems like a clear explanation for their behaviou!

As for limiting, that is very strange however, is there a chance that they take a reasonable amount of the action on the site to provide liquidity? I have heard that their traders/market makers take on a decent amount of the turnover (when they believe the line is negative ev I assume), therefore it would somewhat make sense for them to limit sharp action in those cases?

Same for me, I am on betinasia seconds after it shows in the rebel feed and the price is long gone. So either RB is slow or someone somewhere is automating bet placement that instantly takes the price down before people can manually place.

1 Like

Yep, I also think it could be a case of some automated betting happening there.

@BetInAsia Any ideas?

Hi guys, this could definitely be the case, since we offer the API connection for the BLACK platform , and a player or syndicate could have automated this, I am assuming.
Another possibility why you might be seeing lower odds than the RB feed is that you may have disabled some of the bookies on your BLACK account (top right drop-down menu > :gear: Settings > Bookies). For example, some players are not accepting the void risks by Singbet, and then disable it, but often times Singbet is the market leader on smaller league markets.

We hope this might help your betting activity on BetInAsia BLACK. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any other questions - support@betinasia.com

I am using BetInAsia (Black) for value betting.
In three days of use I noticed that the bets recovered by RB are very few.
Furthermore, as already reported by other users, the odds recovered by RB have often already changed when you enter the Black site.
When you are lucky enough that the bet does not disappear, the odds are always lower.
So the problem is twofold: very few daily bets and a sudden change in odds which makes the valuebet become negative.

They recently had a massive Fine in the UK, after it was discovered they let a guy continually deposit large sums without checking his affordability. Unfortunately the guy kept losing money and ran up a huge debt and committed suicide as he saw no way out. His family complained to the regulator, and thats what led to the fine, so they are now a lot more careful.

1 Like