Bets you definitely try to take vs bets you try to avoid

Sure.

Basketball all time:

Last 3 months:

1 Like

I lost quite a bit yesterday so I’ve gone back to betting everything the site tells me to but keeping my stake low. I managed to make 100% during my first week from £200 to £400 but I cant work out what it was that was successful.

How do you guys feel about taking half time bets with minus AH? These ones always make me think its unlikely but im doing everything now and will see how things go

What you think should have 0 impact. I bet on everything, no matter the sport or market, the main thing you should focus on is getting in as many value bets as you can (I mean thousands). So many people I see talking about ‘how they feel’ about certain bets, the numbers don’t lie, bet on everything.

2 Likes

There are some people that say bet on everything and some that are saying they lose frequently with particular bets so its a bit of a mixed bunch. The deeper analysis would help a lot once they manage to implement it.

I’ve started to log my bets in my own spreadsheet now so that I’ll be able to have a better analysis once I get a good amount of bets logged in but its taking me twice as long now to place bets T_T

By big variation I mean big variation of the odds. I can only recommend to just observe how odds are “moving”. Compare a Premier league game vs a low division game:

• premier league is a very liquid market: loads of people bet on it, so lots of money in it and lots of information is captured by the money. this means the odds will be more stable because you need a massive amount of money to influence the market (ie influencing the odd).
  • low division: because not so many ppl bet on it, the bookies are more sensitive to any bet. It means wIthin a minute your 2.5 odd may suddenly become 2.1 or go higher at 3. It’s a huge variation. This means you expose yourself to that variation: huge value or huge loss on a specific bet can quickly happen (if you bet at 2.5 and it changes to 2.1 right after you have huge value for example )
    Does that clarify?

Most of value bets are lower leagues. For Top leagues when there is value soft bookies change the odds rapidly.

Not necessarily true. Made plenty of great bet on NBA o/u with rebel betting. So it depends on the sport and type of bet I guess.

For soccer I agree the biggest league are more difficult

Newbie here, not yet signed up to the service. Are people just blindly backing the value bets thrown up by Rebel betting. Or do you take that value suggestion and do your own analysis on the bet, before placing it? Seems like people are focused purely on getting a value bet regardless of chances of it winning.
Or am i missing something???

Some people back every value bet that comes up, you can set your own filters so not everyone win get the same bets.
No time to do any analysis as the bookies change odds quickly.
Value betting is about placing as many bets as you can, over the long run you should come out in front.

Thanks for the reply crackone, much appreciated. great that the software shows the value, but it seems as though you could refine your selections even further by having an opinion (even a quick one at the point of execution) on the bet. And increase your ROI because of it. Even if the time taken reduces your bets from 50 to 2o a day, seems as though it would be worthwhile???
What do you do? (if you dont mind me asking?) Cheers!

What you can do is to use an odd comparator to quickly look at the value. If the proposed odd is indeed above most bookie, it confirms its a likely value bet. You’ll also see how impressive is RB at finding those bets :wink:
Odds portal is one of the comparator out there (free)

1 Like

Lot of times you do have a decision to make, you could have 4 bets come up on the same match I have a quick scan to see which one I like best for me

Having said that lots of times single bets comes up.
I do back anything and everything that I can, because thats what value betting is the more bets over the true value you have the better the chance of winning.

My take is picking and choosing between bets may lead to not taking the bet at all, it may win even if you think the value isn’t there. It would probably even out over thousands of bets.

Great thank you. Much appreciated. And you have had success with doing this I assume???

great thanks mate

1 Like

Good stuff mate, well played. 2000 bets, takes some going for sure.

You don’t need to pay for the subscription if you want to try it out. I actually did very well just using the free trial and once I realised that it does make money then I paid for it. That would be my suggestion to you.

The default settings are already set for you to make money and then you can tweak it to what you think might work better. There are some YouTube videos of people with some filter recommendations and even some people that post their settings in this forum.

This whole post was made to try and find out what every did and if there were any better ways to doing things but it seems like it’s still up in the air as there’s no definite answer. People are making money by betting everything and some say it’s not a great idea.

I personally have a similar idea to you. It would be better to be able to see the value bets and then make a decision on what you think is worth betting on. Which is kind of what I am able to do now.

I am also taking all the bets for a while so I can create my own spreadsheet and analyse the data as the betting tracker doesn’t really help at all in my opinion. There are some past posts about there being a deeper tool in the future which the staff already have access to but I’ve seen these replies as far back as 2019 and we still haven’t received any deeper analysis so who knows how much longer it could take or if we ever get it at all.

I would highly suggest tracking your own bets and taking every bet to begin with. Then you can see how things go

1 Like

Thanks so much for your insight shadowin, much appreciated mate