Chinese users of ValueBetting

excuse me,how to pay for the use of software, can Chinese members guide the use of it?

Open a visa credit card

1 Like

Let us know if there’s any payment option we should consider adding that would make it easier to subscribe from China.

微信支付,支付宝支付,各个银行转账,中国的客户未来会很多的

我也想问, :握手:

We already support Alipay, through Skrill. Does this work OK?

我也想问, :握手:

What service is this? URL?

Please write in English, you can use Google Translate.

I want to know how Chinese customers pay cost

The payment methods we support is credit cards like Visa, Mastercard or e-wallet like Skrill or Neteller. Are you able to use any of these methods?

Software is normal now? I remember odds from 0.02 in December last year

I’ve been subscribing to value betting for some time. Because many bankers have not added support to Chinese websites, I can only use translators to translate the name of the competition before looking for it. It’s a waste of time. So much so that I lost many contests that had translated their names.

I hope to add Chinese websites for Chinese players (websites that can be accessed by VPN or not).

I know there are many websites, but many websites we can’t access. You just need to provide the Chinese domain names of Bet 365, SBO, Marathon Bet, 188bet, Pinnacle, 10bet and so on.

Thank you!

We really want to add better support for our Chinese users. But just adding the domains won’t be enough. We also need someone to help us translate participant and event names from Chinese to English. So we can match them and find value- and surebets.

This will take significant time and resources, and we will need the help of someone that knows Chinese.

1 Like

I would like to help. It would save a lot of things if we could translate the name of the competition directly into our language. But in fact, we don’t need to translate the name of the competition. We just need to pop up the corresponding Chinese web page. Then I can find the competition directly through the name of the competition on the corresponding Chinese web page.

Sorry, I said “we”. We Chinese like to use this word. In fact, “we” refers to Chinese people.:joy:

eeee,filter same time,same League, and auto translate, It’s have a little bit easy to match.

@Yang_Wang @RoyCao
vx:91004
From China

China
Join me VX:91004
Discuss together

USDT is a good choice

直接使用BTC不是更好吗? 这里有国内朋友使用sportmarket这个网站的吗?怎么通过验证的?