First week beginner update

Hi everyone,

Started Value Betting on 30.12.2020 (figured I’d give myself a new year’s gift of passive earning) with an initial bankroll of 1000eur. Started with couple of soft bookmakers (bet365, TitanBet, ComeOn, Betclic) as well as couple of sharp ones (SBOtop and 188bet).
Just wanted to share an update with you for my first couple of days as well as to welcome you for any tips or if any of the values below seem out of place or I am on the right path.

I have a break from work until 10.01.2021, so I want to use this time to bet as much as possible (630 bets already) so once I continue on my job i’d be able to bet more passively (around 30 bets per day).

My plan is to not withdraw any amount so I can give it time for a proper “snowball” effect until June at least.

Hope to find some good tips and suggestions here!

3 Likes

Wow 629 bets already since 30th December :slight_smile:

1 Like

Below is an update after 12 days and 1000 bets.

Basically the profit in absolute numbers has been steady (around 150eur) but the Yield % has decreased and hasn’t caught up with the Expected Value %.

Will share an update after 2000 bets as well where I hope Yield and EV will be more similar :).