[Fixed] Service problems Saturday 26 March

The weekends really is the time when we make the majority of our profits

Yeah, these kinds of things happen way to often for the price. And why does it always happen on the weekends? For €180 per person they should really be able to handle the weekend traffic!

1 Like

idem, 180 euros for what???

They gotta have someone checking in on weekends aswell? Would be great with some kind of update

well its been 5 hours and nothing at all.

I guess everyone have the same issue, how long has it been down?

My guess is that on the weekends there are way more active users placing bets than on weekdays and maybe rebelbetting servers can’t work properly with more people connected. They should upgrade the servers or something like that

2 Likes

They should upgrade the servers or something like that

Seems so. Based on the graphs I get shown instead of my bet tracker, assuming 1000 bets pr user each month, there’s at least 240 active users (probably more). 240 x €180 = €43,200 should easily be enough to maintain a system that can handle the weekend traffic for 1000 ppl

1 Like

remove button doesnt seem to work either, can we maybe collect all the features that are not working here.

I don’t want to make you sad but there have been many problems on the weekend and they don’t seem to be working at all

1 Like

will we be compensated for lost bets?

1 Like

@admins @Simon @Hanna @Lars @Bjorn

HELP US GUYS

Looks atleast like all of them have been online witihn 3hours, so maybe they are working on it!

so will this drag on until Monday when they back to work and start fixing it…?

Ah it seems that also the tracker isn’t updating. basically nothing works…

Yeah i cant even change bookies or the time

I want a refund for all this problem

1 Like

Started my Pro subscription two days ago, wasn’t expecting this issue towards the weekend…

Started with the 7 day trial yesterday, does this happens often in weekends?
I am assuming during weekends there are more value bets available =/

guys, just place the bets without log in. I cant waste a Saturday. I will just place bets like this and try to remember what i bet and what i did not. Too many valuebets to walk away from the computer :))