Future Updates for RebelBetting?

Hello everyone,
I am writing this article because I would like to suggest something to RebelBetting. If you agree let’s try and make it happen.
My suggestion is in regards to the reports page of the website. I would suggest that adding more options to it would help the community. I was thinking that it would be more complex in the way that for example for different sports there is an options to check different bat types. It is like having a menu with for example soccer win amount as now, but under it is another menu for win/AH/ Over-Under just from soccer each with their stats. Same for all sports. If you all agree drop a coment or a like.
Also I would suggest we can use this post for ideas.
All good bets,
Noobish

1 Like

Maybe something like this, rather easy to make, but this would help me and probably most of us understand the markets better and see what works and what does not.

1 Like

You can do this if you export the bets to excel and then analyze the data. But I agree this would make it alot easier :+1:

1 Like

backtesting with various filters for book, odds, time since start, etc etc

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate it. We have plans for a lot of improvements, in many areas. The Reports section as well.

1 Like