Have anyone successfully bought a Bet365 account?

Hello!

As the title says, have anyone successfully bought a Bet365 account? If you google phrases like ‘‘Bet365 account for sale’’ you could find a lot of different pages selling verified Bet365 accounts. Most of them are from either South American countries or Spain for what I can see for around 50€.

In the description it says that the accounts are verified with ID and webcam and that you got full access of a Skrill account that are linked with the account.

It sounds good for us who are limited on Bet365 but have anyone tried it?

2 Likes

hi,

Be careful at buying, they can give you good account but later they can take it back (scammed)

just be careful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to revive this discussion. So is there a reliable Bet365 account reseller?

2 Likes

I have access (need to chose words carefully, since there might be legal ramifications…) to accounts that are fully verified. It is not the access to the account that is problematic, it is the deposit to- and withdrawal from- the account. Those issues have not been resolved, and might not be possible to resolve, due to the tight KYC and anti-money laundering requirements on B365 and the connected financial institutions.

accounts of which country ?

1 Like

From outside Europe. No VPN needed to log in.

Hey. I am interested in your B365 access and may have a solution for you.

Message me and we might hook up on Whatsapp or Telegram.

I tried sending you a message and it said “Error occurred. You cannot send messages to that user.”

Hi, I am Interessed, but I do not find message button for write you