Heavy losses in the first two days

Hey Guys!

I registered for the free trial of the value betting software two days ago. I just wanted to test how it works. I only have one account with bet365. after two days I’m pretty horrified. There were high losses on both days, nothing was actually profitable. I have adjusted the settings a bit and based myself on those of successful users here in the forum. am I doing something wrong or am I just unlucky? if this continues, my credit will be completely burned at the end of the trial period. and for that 69 euros a month?

Hi,

Thanks for joining the free trial of ValueBetting! We are glad to have you with us.

I will explain how it works.

First of all, value betting is not about winning every bet you place. It’s about long term profit and not about short term gains. The number of bets you place play an important role. Variance is particularly high when the sample size is small, for instance at the start of your value betting career.

The more bets you place, the variance will have far less effect and your results will over time move closer and align better with your expected value. The number of bets, as well as using a staking and max bet strategy, play an important role to reduce variance.

As a beginner I also suggest you rely on the default settings (read our beginner tips and information about default settings here).

Here are more tips on how to reduce variance when value betting.
And I suggest you visit our support page for more help and answers to the most common questions.

If you have more questions or need personal guidance, please contact me on our website chat or email me and I’ll help you out. :slight_smile:

Hi Hanna,

thanks for your quick response.
I studied most of the tutorials on your homepage, but to be honest - I didn’t realize there is a beginner tutorial :slight_smile:

If I understand correctly, it’s important for me to stick to the plan and don’t get nervous … well, I’ll do my very best.

1 Like