How you would like us to improve the Filters? Let us know!

We would appreciate your insight on the questions below:

1. What would be the single most important filter feature that you are missing?

2. How would you like the filters to be improved further?

Please also specify if you are referring to value betting or sure betting.

Value betting: Add the ability to create sport specific filters eg.
Basketball < 4hrs, > 4%
Soccer < 24hrs, > 2.5%

Also either the ability to limit amount or group bets by match. It’s not the most user friendly when one basketball match swallows the entire bet feed up with o170, o169.5, o169, o168.5 etc.

adding this would increase my quality of life 10 fold as I often have to turn basketball off then forget to turn it back on for a few days :face_exhaling:

4 Likes

For Valuebetting :
I would add to @Be77amy suggestion to additionally add the odds range.
Value betting: Add the ability to create sport specific filters eg.
Basketball < 4hrs, > 4%, 1.5-2.5
Soccer < 24hrs, > 2.5%, 1.4-3,0
etc. …

2 Likes

Sports filters for each bookmaker, eg only seeing tennis from skybet but seeing tennis and basketball from bet365

In line with all the suggestions given above but with this sequence and additions:

Broker: Bet365 (example)
Starting balance: €500.00
Current balance €750.00
(Use Kelly’s formula based on this individual balance and not on the total sum of all Brokers in this way to avoid breakages in certain accounts)

a)Sport: Football (example)

aa) Market Type: 1x2 (example)
aaa) Time to start the game 1st option <=0 and <=2
aaaa) Odds >= 3%

aab) Time to start the game 2nd option >= 12 and <=36
aaba) odds >= 6%

Broker: Unibet (Example)
Starting balance: €500.00
Current balance: €350.00
(Use Kelly’s formula based on this individual balance and not on the total sum of all Brokers in this way to avoid breakages in certain accounts)

a) Sport: Basketball (example)

aa) Market type: Over/Under (example)
aaa)Time to start the game 1st option <=0 and <=2
aaaa) Odds >= 3%

aab) Time to start the game 2nd option >= 12 and <=36
aaba) Odds >= 6%

I ask that filters of this type would suit everyone and should be applied to all plans.

It’s my opinion,
Hugs

1 Like

Filter by Sport/League on Specific Bookmaker with Odds Range, Market and Time to Start.
If you could add the actual League, that would be huge for me personally.

Also, I agree with Be77amy that it would be great to somehow limit the amount of Overs/Unders from the same game that flood the feed. Perhaps by showing the highest value one and with the option of selecting others through a dropdown menu or similar.

The dropdown idea would be great. Could potentially be similar to how sure bets displays alternative bookie combinations currently

1 Like

Filter the market by books because in italy the asian handicap there are not there in all books

1 Like

I would like to be able to exclude certain markets/leagues. Other than the top 2 or 3 soccer leagues in each country i dont have access to a bookmaker that offers it.

Keep up the good work

1 Like

Hello,

In my opinion the filters should have this structure, I’m using it to filter betting reports in excel and it works very well.
And obviously it should apply to all products without exception, as limiting filters is inconsistent
@simon @hanna

Value Bets

1 Like

I would like you to identify Soccer bets properly , in the case of DNB or 0 hp as such…I forget which market Ive bet on when checking unsettled bts when Rebel describe them as 1X2 “home win” “draw” or “away win”…which the rest of the planet understand

I would like to filter sports WITH bookies. For example I need only Tennis from Unibet and ONLY football from interwetten, because I have found bookies who use the same lines, but in this case football from Unibet and tennis from interwetten is NOT helping me by flooding in

1 Like

What would make the filters on value betting nearly perfect for me?

Well… primarily 2 things.

1. Being able to filter not every possible league per bookie. I’m restricted at Bet365, but can actually find good bets with an OK possible stake. I’m using “hide low tier”, which helps - but I also see that it filters for instance a lot of icehockey, where I’m allowed to use a high stake with them. So for the filters to be perfect, I need to be able to choose which leagues/sports I want to have with every bookie.
  2. The options should be able to be “filters” - so that sound or max stake percentage can be differentiated per bookie.

I hope that you can relate, and it will be even better in the future - it would help me continueing my 70k€ journey even further.

1 Like

2 Likes

Ah i didnt know this topic existed! I dont know if this should go here but I also posted recently as a separate thread but could you add a sport column in the bet tracker?

Even the type of bet would be helpful too for example if it was asian handicap or over/under score

They would help so much for people trying to figure out patterns in their bets.

Another would be an option to set a specific stake so you dont have to keep manually changing the stake when logging bets.

I would need a filter for Time to match start at least

Currently my yield is very bad with one book maker with the games that starts in 6 hours.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback!

Hi!

Sports and markets can now be set on a Filter level. This enables you to fine-tune your settings even more. Read all about it:

1 Like