Is it actually possible to make big money?

I’m getting really interested in betting as an investment, and I’m wondering what’s actually doable.

I’m interested in making big money on the long run, which means I’ll have to be able to not be banned for quite a while, including when I raise my stakes because I reinvest my winnings.
When I say big money, I’m talking minimum 50k a year, 100k would be better.
Theoretically, with a 2K starting bankroll and 30% monthly ROI, you get to 1 million after 2 years, which is a nice number :smiley:

I’m planning to start with a 2k bankroll, but if it’d help I could start with 10k.

Also I’m betting from France, so I’ll have to use a VPN to access the best bookies for value betting, but I’m not sure if it’ll be enough (do they require proof of residence in one of their authorized countries ?).

So my question is : how far is it actually possible to go ?

(also how much time per day would be realistic ?)

Thanks for your insights :slight_smile:

1 Like

First off if you’re serious about this, move to the UK then. Secondly, if this is your first time V.Betting then i recommend you start with like 4-5 if you have cos first gubbings tend to take longer than 2nd or 3rd…
Personal opinion, when I’m done with college, i think i might work for a syndicate and learn some skill/finesse on how to be profitable on sharps longterm, join that with a software then I’m good to go

2 Likes

Why the move to the UK? I know that its not for the weather at least… :sweat_smile:

No tax, a lot of books and payment methods and a chance to learn from other syndicates in the UK

1 Like

If your already asking that question, either give up now, or change the mind-set.

No ones getting rich here, certainly not with that mindset.

3 Likes

Since you are limited on several bookies, have u tried live value betting?

1 Like

I will soon start, hopefully this month or early next month, the account limits are annoying

Any idea why Rebel doesn’t have live value betting?

Harder to execute customer wise, variance, no clv among a list of others that maybe @Simon and rebel staff can better explain

This is something we plan to add :slight_smile:

4 Likes