Leovegas and Unibet odds not correct?

Hello!

Thank you for a good product!

I wondering tho why the odds so many times are a bit lower when you use the “bet button” on Leovegas and Unibet? I thougt that it was saft to press the button and the place the bet, but after a while I saw that the odds was almost always lower then on your site? Almost always 2,32 on your site and then 2,28 on unibet… I this something you looking on? Cause it made my numbers so much better then it was in reallity before i find it…

Best regards,
PG

At least on LeoVegas the odds depent on the country you are from. You can check the original odds by switching your VPN to Sweden, for example.

I have the same findings with 888sport. Odds are constantly lower than the one RebelBetting software shows. Sometimes the odds doesn’t even exist. I am not sure what changes are required in my settings to be able to see the the same odds on both pages (RebelBetting and sport888).

Odds at Bet365 for instance is resonating with RebelBetting. I am about the explore another bookmaker, possibly change 888sport to something else (10Bet or WilliamHill maybe).

Have you encountered with the same symptom yet? What could the reason and solution be? Thank you in advance.

This is likely because that particular event isn’t available in your country. For example, no youth events are visible in Sweden. They also have a very strict definition of youth events, so a lot of value bets disappear.

We have no way of knowing what events are available in what countries, unfortunately, so we can’t hide them for you.

I thought that 888Sport uses odds from Kambi just like Unibet, LeoVegas etc. but they are NOT.

The weirdest thing is that dodsportal.com also shows to me that 888sport has the same odds as Unibet, but when I look at the odds in 888sport.com they are different. And the payout % looks about the same so its not that they just worsened the odds. Very strange IMO.

Orlando Magic - Detroit Pistons:
Kambi: 1.65 - 2.3
888: 1.6 - 2.35

Cleveland Cavaliers - Atlanta Hawks:
Kambi: 3.2 - 1.37
888: 3.3 - 1.33

Thanks Simon. The odds that I didn’t find was something like match goals under 5.5 (soccer) or 1st set (tennis) winner is xy. I withdrew my money from 888sport because the odds they offer is usually lower than at Bet365 which is my main soft bookmaker atm. and as I said some odds is not available. These two factors altogether penalizing the profit I could make at 888sport.

888sport is now using SBTech, they used Kambi about a year ago.

Bethard uses SBTech right? 888sport does not have the same odds with them.

Try to use different odds providers. For example multiple sites use Kambi odds: Unibet, PAF, LeoVegas, MrGreen, williamhill.EU. SBTech sites seem to be very soft. ComeOn was flushing me with reload bonuses and Bethard has been good to me with months.

Then of course use bet365, novibet, nordicbet/betsson, partypoker, betway…