Rebel Betting Profitability with Certain Bookmakers

I would really like to know if many of you have found out that many supposed “soft bookmakers” actually appear sharp with regards to certain sports and markets.

I live in America and it has mainly been Soccer, Tennis, and Baseball for the past 3 months. I have had a steady decline especially over the past month. I get good volume in 200-300 bets per week across all of the sites below:

BetAnySports appears sharp on soccer- over 1000 bets
Betonline- appears sharp on soccer
Everygame- appears sharp on all
Bovada- seems soft on most lines but I can’t bet here anymore
BetMgm- can’t seem to get positive here also and not I’m limited to the point of it doesn’t matter anyway
Draftkings- sharp on tennis and soccer- can’t seem to get postive here
Fanduel- sharp on tennis and soccer- can’t seem to get postive here
Foxbet- lines have been good on all markets but very few bets
Kambi Network (Unibet, Betrivers, etc.)- appears soft on most markets but I am limited here

I think valuebetting seems to be profitable if you have full unlimited access to bet365, kambi network, and maybe a few others like bovada but it does not appear profitable on many of the other sites.

Is anyone else experiencing issues lately? I am looking at my stats and settings and they are consistent with most other winners on here.

Rebel does not seem to want invest time and or energy into looking into any of this or expanding bookmakers for US players unfortunately. I used to be a big supporter of rebelbetting platform but now I am not sure.

Hi,

We are eager to invest time and energy to support our customers and make sure to build the best possible products for you. We have a long list of bookmakers to add, and we will make sure to add more US bookmakers as well. :slight_smile:

How many bets have you placed so far?