Results after 1k bets

Hello everyone,

here are my results after 1k bets, I started with the starter about a month ago. Tried to stick with around 50 bets/day even tho I have not been great a few weekdays.
Had difficulties at the beginning but with a few good runs I manage to go forward and find myself with 1.1k profit started with 800€ !! Amazing but I really think variance didn’t hit me yet. They say Yield should tend around the CLV % but is it sure ? So does it mean in the long term I am suppose to lose to find myself around 2.56% yield ?

I now try my best to avoidgetting restricted on any bookmakers, I think I still have margin but really want to put all my chances to last the longest:
i) I’ve rounded my stake to 5 units to avoid the bets I used to have of 11€ or 13€ which don’t make sense and help not stay under the radar.
ii) I never withdrawal my money either, because that’s the last thing bookmakers want. Pretty scary to have such amount online but trust the process.
iii) Keep track with a basic spreedsheat of all deposits and withdrawals I did before started valuebetting to know what kind of bettor the bookmakers think I am. So I try to play on the bookmakers I lost the most in the lasts years.
iv) Any tips to avoid it are very welcome… :slight_smile:

To anyone hesitating, I tried a few valuebetting software (like BreakingBet which is very cheap) but RebelBetting is completely worth it. Just look at the results.

2 Likes

Great great great results mate, try to keep the same energy when variance hits.

The fact that you had a history of mug Betting on your current bookmaker accounts is a plus, they must’ve have grouped you into that pool of mug bettors already so my advice is; make the most of that by placing a lot of bets in the shortest time possible to maximize profit as prolonging account life won’t do you much good, besides your subscription is running 24/7 so make the most of it.

3 Likes