Results after first month

I started VB on 1 March. I set a target of 100 bets per day. I was limited at William Hill after 2 or 3 days. I stopped using 888.com after a short while, as there is no search function on their mobile site, making surebets slower to find. I was limited after 2 weeks with Unibet. I now just use Bet365 and 10Bet. I started with a bank of €1,000 and was €400 in profit after 2 weeks. However, my profits fell to €150 in 1-2 days and I got scared (and was about to quit altogether until I got reassurance from customer support that my downswing was large but not unusual) so I reduced my bank to €500. My profit now stands at about €350. As a newbie, it is hard to accept downswings, but I think the key to this is to place as many bets as you can per day and not to get too caught up in the ups and downs of your profit graph. I find it easy to achieve 50 bets per day minimum, even with just 2 bookmakers, and most days it is closer to 100, and always over 100 at weekends.