Should I bet on everything

I was just wondering what is the best way to increase trading volume and turnover. I work from home so I always leave the value betting software on so I can place any value bets as soon as they come up. If I only bet on the major leagues it significantly reduces my number of bets I place so I was wondering should I be betting on everything the software shows provided it is good value. Would that get me limited extremely quickly?

You dont have to stick to the EPL or Serie A but I’d avoid the more obscure minor leagues as they are more likely to flag you up. So in Spain or italy for instance, the top two leagues shouldnt raise any issues but bets on the Spanish Tercera or Italian Serie C might draw attention to you.

Thank you for the reply. That makes sense but what about top leagues in countries where the sport is not as big for example the Iranian pro league? Would you say they’re as much of a red flag?

Personally yes, I avoid them if i can and stick to the bigger leagues where they are taking more bets and thus you dont stand out but thats just how i prefer to do it now. Ive lost so many bookies over the years from matched betting that i now have to be very careful or I wont have anyone but betfair left!