[Solved] Bet365 valuebets down?

Hi! We do get odds from Bet365 at the moment. Please check/loosen your filter settings and see if you get more bets with them. If not, please contact support@rebelbetting.com.

Bet365 not working again!! Up to the weekend as last timeā€¦fix it pleaas

BET365 not working again!! Up to the weekend as last timeā€¦fix it pleaas!

How do u now that is down? It worked earlier today, maybe few matches today and bet365 donā€™t have the must valuable bets?

Now u have a bet from Bet365, so itā€™s working fine. Like I said, just few games today that is not that valueable from Bet365. More tomorrow.

Im not getting anything from bet365 since a couple of days.

same problem

me too,for two days nothing bet 365 e betiasia

Yeah, no bets from Expekt and Betinasia too.

Same here. Just started a 14 day free trial and now I have to realize I cannot use bet365 :pleading_face:

Hi, Weā€™re very sorry about this. Both Bet365 and BetInAsia should be back now. There was a temporary issue outside of our control, and we are sorry for the inconvenience this caused. I know they are important for you.

Expekt has not shown any valuebets on my almost two week betting period. Are their odds so low that they dont generate value or is there some problem with Rebelbetting? I managed to grow my bankroll there playing blackjack and now im wondering if i should just withdraw my money because i cant really do anything with it.

I feel like i lose money every minute when i cant make bets. :smile:

Hi there, for support inquiries please contact me on our website chat or email me directly as this is not a support channel.

I will ask our dev team to look into this, to see if we are able to fetch odds from Expekt at the moment. But I appreciate if you could contact me directly the next time you have questions about our service. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you!