Stop upgrading your software, please!

In recent days, I have lost my earnings of the previous two months. Today, I find that the odds displayed by value betting software are always 0.2 lower than the actual odds, and all are 0.2 lower. I think this is a software problem.

Before, I could make money by value betting, but now I lost all the money I made before! And there are always problems with the software. If so, why upgrade the software? Every time there is a bug, we will lose a lot of money, so why not use the previous software?

I really hope I can use the value betting software that can make money stably before
Finally, I want to cry😭

I haven’t seen that. Been testing VB for a week now. (Webb version)

“Today, I find that the odds displayed by value betting software are always 0.2 lower than the actual odds, and all are 0.2 lower. I think this is a software problem.”’

is this from SBO?

Well, According to your report screenshot, definitely you are talking about SBO. SBO lately reduced 0.02 from all odds if your account is doing valuebetting. I guess this is the way how they want to prevent from value better to making profit from them.

SBO account that used by rebelbetting scanner might have been reduced for 0.02 already. That’s why the scan result are already showed less than the actual odds.

(Example
rebelbetting scan odd result - 0.96,
the actual odd - 0.98)

Since you account is still showing actual odds, consider that you are still lucky.

That mean your sbo account can have more value edge % than rebelbetting scan result. Therefore you just having down swing period and just need to keep doing what you have to do. This is not the software issue.

1 Like

I see. Thank you. (the number of words is not enough, make up a word)

SBO and 188, maybe there was only SBO at that time

God! You’re right! They show different odds to my account separately, but when I change an account, it’s the same as the software.
Does that mean I’m in SBO risk control?

Yes, if your account odds is showing less than 0.02 than their display odds, it seems that way.