ValueBetting Feature requests

• when on mobile if I delete several bets the “pop ups” quickly come on the way of deleting more bets. Some change in the UI would be nice
  • being able to select which leagues to bet on. There is no way I will place a bet on the Icelandic 2nd division etc and I think I skip about 80% of the suggested bets.

Why are you deleting several bets? That should not be a common use case. We will add a “clear bettracker” feature for those that have paper traded and then want to start for real.

We’ve been thinking about this but I’m not sure how it could be solved.

First we thought of an “event tier” filter. So tier 1 is Champions League, Premier League, La Liga etc.

The problem is that this gets quite arbitrary when comparing across countries. So level 2 in the UK would be the Championship or League One. This is definitely not comparable to the Swedish tier 2 (Superettan) when it comes to market size, bookmaker priority and risk management etc.

Appreciate ideas on how to solve this, without adding some horribly convoluted UI.

Another idea is to use the Pinnacle average bet size limit as a way to gauge tier.

I meant removing bets on the smaller leagues and on leagues where the bookmaker has a super small limit (Unibet + PAF on eSports for example).

Unfortunately on the topic of filtering leagues I don’t have any solid ideas.

• Add closing line

• Allow the user to preselect what leagues he wants to bet on

• Automatically take care of the current bankroll. It makes absolutely no sense to manually update it. See: Manually updating the bankroll

1 Like

I think the best and most professional approach will be a list of countries and below them all the country leagues. Also a list with international and Regional like Champions league. Would be big but on the point and everyone will choose the desired leagues saving time and also giving correct notifications

2 Likes

See my reply regarding Manually updating the bankroll

Would be great if it were possible to filter sports as well as bookmakers in the ‘filters’ tab. Instead of having a blanket filter on all the sports/markets.

Have you tried,
Option -> Sports and markets ?

You mean sports per bookmaker? Can you give an example when this would be useful? Our stats doesn’t show any sport/bookmaker combo that stands out with particularly low yield.

I have BETISN, 3et & 188bet pinned to the top of my list, and then other bookmakers below.

I’d like to have ALL bets showing from BETISN, 3et & 188bet with all sports (which is mostly football anyway with some basketball and tennis), since these are my main bookmakers. But then I’d like to have JUST esports bets show for the rest of the other bookmakers below. If that makes sense? I use esports bets from unibet and marathonbet as reference and then place them on Midnite.

I guess the alternative would be to just add Midnite bookmaker to the VB software :joy: but this would be temporary measure.

1 Like

Thanks for the details. We’ll consider adding this in the future.

1 Like

How about adding, If possible, valuebets in football(soccer) corners and cards?
Handball is also a very nice sport where I sometimes find value.

1 Like

Personally I would love it if there was a way to sort the bets according to when they start, rather than when you placed them. That would make it easier to find which bets are on now (or about to start), so that you can watch the games if you’re in the mood to watch some sports!

2 Likes

@xtc We agree, this is coming!

2 Likes

Not sure if suggested yet. Any chance of a manual bet slip?

I put a bet on before then came back the RB screen to log it but didn’t click inside the box with the bet details, it then closed. This is a problem when it closes and the bet disappears from screen and you can’t log it as it’s no longer there.

1 Like

An option to delete all bets would be nice!!!

2 Likes

When there are 2 or more valuebets on the same outcome. Then there should be possible to just change the bookmaker within. You will then get the new odds,stake and value for your chosen bookmaker.

This is in case same outcome have different odds and value

I also would like search function in bet tracker. If I type a team name then I would like to see only settled and/or pendling bets for that particular team.

filter for full-time and half-time bets

I think having the ability to track closing lines against your bets is massive fo calculating the value we get against each bet.

2 Likes