Volatility in Returns

Hi Guys!
23rd may signed up, and as at today + £535.00. That, in itself, is very satisfying based on fixed £10.00 stakes. However,it was >£700.00 yesterday am, and has sunk dramatically.
SO, my question as a newbie, is:
HOW CAN YOU Minimise these swings? or is it just part and parcel? Ive been working like a Trojan and placed 1400 bets.
Also…I was wondering if RebelBetting has recomended settings? I would imagine there must be some way they can see what members are doing , and share best practice so we all gain?
Regards

Hi,
every setting has an explanation pop-up. In those explanations the default value is stated.
The higher the odds the higher variance you will experience, especially if you go on “gut” feeling when deciding the staking amount or with a flat staking.

Hi! Thanks for joining. In the value betting manual you can read about the default settings.

Regarding your second question, yes there are ways to minimize swings. In fact, we offer a lot of articles on the subject

Here’s an article about how to reduce variance when value betting.
Please also check out this article about Expected value and variance.

And don’t miss the value betting help section.

A good way to find answers is to visit our main support page and use the search bar to find what you’re looking for. We have answers to almost everything! And if you still can’t find what you are looking for, then please contact support chat on our website and we will assist you. :slightly_smiling_face: