1 month result using valuebetting starter.

So bet365 just limited me. I might try reopening on a friends account or try another bookie or just quit. Kinda sucks getting limited now since I managed to just earn back my 1year-membership and still have more than 9 months on my subscription.

Hope you keep going! So you are still using starter?
Please post here how figure this out if you start using friends account, or just change bookie from bet365. And if you do, does it compare to bet365 bet volume…

yep still on starter, volume is much worse on pretty much all other bookies. Maybe thats way better in the pro version?

I just got limited on Bet365 myself, and that sucks…do you guys have any other good recommendations for a Swede? Thanks!

Btw…I would love to see your results from different bookies :slight_smile:

unibet was pretty nice, williamhill also have some volume but also limited me superfast.

Ok, thanks Bojo!

Hi Bojo . very nice results! Are you flat betting or using the Kelly Criterion ? can you put up a screenshot of the first page of settings as well ? The one where Kelly Criterion staking is mentioned ? Much appreciated

Kelly criterion, I suggest using it. Just using the standard settings are great, the most important thing is just to place as many bets as possible when valuebetting, rest is just variance and some luck :slight_smile: .

Thanks for the reply . I had a good run but I’m now limited pretty much everywhere … My country is banned from using bet 365 and the others have me limited . Bet 365 would have been amasing here in Romania … How is your streak going ?

Ok great that you had a good run, ye Bet365 was the only thing i betted on so I stopped in october already with my valuebetting. But I am now gonna give a try on other betting sites with the match betting instead and using all welcome bonuses to see if I can earn a couple thousand more. Still have 3 months left on my yearly starter-membership so we’ll see what happens

What were your bets like when you got limited? I havent been yet but I’m worried I will be one day and want to try and avoid it

Not sure what you are asking but I was average around 50 bets/day with 1.5 % max stake I think, mostly on bet365

What stakes were they? anything above £10 i think might be dangerous

Usually I see people banned when doing £15+

yeah at the end I was doing 20-30 euro bets so that maybe gave it away, will try to not to this on the new account and see how far I can take it

Ye and although the odds may vary, if you can find a close enough bet on a different bookmaker then maybe you can split up the bets. So £10 on bet365 and £10 on skybet for example

Of course only if the odds are favourable :slight_smile:

1 Like

What was your average net profit with bet365 accounts before getting limited guys?