1XBET considered safe?

1xbet dilivers a lot of bets, is it safe to use them?

I have no problem with them …

1 Like

@boss0301 do you have any issue with login through app not web browser?

No I don’t have any problems with the login

do they pay winnings?i heard that 1bet and clone 22bet they don’t and they don’t have a license so is it worth to play with them?

1 Like

Many 1xbet users have not been paid, so I prefer not to open any accounts

I think you’re right

I did some arbing a couple of years ago, ending up winning many high odds bets on 1xbet. Even at relatively low monetary sums, they started messing with my odds. Typically, the odds that I saw on the frontpage when not logged in, where much better than those I got when logging in to bet. After this I withdrew successfully, although this was also a lengthy process with a rather complicated id routine.

If Arbitrage Betting is legal, why should 1xbet limit individual stakes and odds? I am quite worried because I have an account with them also. Another problem is rigmaroles on KYC documents especially when withdrawal of winnings is being requested

Here the same. my odds @1xbet are maybe 5% lower than normaly. So that’s why it’s not worth it anymore to bet at 1xbet for me.

I hope my withdraw will be completed in the next hours/days.

Does anyone have alternative bookies for 1xbet @surebeeting?
My list of Arbs ist 99% with 1xbet.

i am betting with:
1xbet (no more)
bet365
Pinnacle
sportingbet
bwin
comeon

if u seems to take big value from them, they will void ALL of your settled bets when u withdraw. You can only take the deposited money after a very long, frustrating KYC process. So if you really need to bet on them, bet small, and more doubles, triples.

Anyone else having problems with 1xbet? I have been using it for a while but now when i try to login, the website says “This website is not available in your country.” I have been using it from Finland earlier with no problem. Im a little worried that i lose all my money because i made nice profit there.

Okay now they answered my email. They said “local authorities may block access to gaming companies” and recommended to use a vpn. Interesting. So i changed my location to Ethiopia and managed to log in. :smile:

I think im going to just wait that my pending bets are graded and then try to withdraw my money. If i manage to get my money, i open some new soft bookies and never look back at 1xbet. They are already limiting me anyways.

1 Like

Sorry for my monolog but if some 1xbet user is wondering…

I managed (with vpn) to log in to my account and withdraw all my money to neteller. I originally deposited 100€ and withdraw over 700€. The KYC process was actually quite easy, i just had to verify my email and thats it. I have heard that some people had really big problems with withdrawing their winnings but my experience is quite the opposite.

I might even consider of making another account there since my previous one got already limited. But i would like to see that you can use the site again from Finland before that.

I will suggest Molybet to add 1xbet, 188bet and maxbet into Asian bookmakers since their bosses are Asian…