2 weeks with valuebetting (650+ bets)

Hi,
IMHO you must increase the min Value percentage to at least 3.7%.
This will increase your Avg. Value and CLV. My average value is over 6% and the CLV% is 3.6%. That makes a big difference over time.
Also I think a Max stake at 1,5% with Kelly at 30 is not an optimal combo.
Basically a lot of your best value bets will be on a flat 1.5% stake…Better to Have Max at 2% and Kelly at 20%.
Good luck

1 Like

It has been a pretty good month for me in Sweden.

I have since January. I know, but for me tennis this month has been a colossal loss. with the same options as I have always had.

That is so weird… What bookie do you use? I use mainly B365 and Tennis has been great for me. I do use odds up to 5 though… :slight_smile:
Without the Tennis there would be to few bets to place the bankroll.

Update: 1400+ bets

Last few days have been quite successful.

Had 2% max stake and 20% kelly until i was even and then changed it to 2% max stake and 30% kelly. Since then it skyrocketed.

1 Like

Great to hear that you are planning on giving frequent updates on your results. It´s fun to follow along on your value betting journey! :slight_smile:

How many bets do you get on average every day with your current settings? Basically, it is all about turning over your bankroll and placing many bets over time. If you have plenty of bets then you can adjust the value percentage to a higher number. I would also suggest that you increase the time to match start if you are interested in getting more bets. The reason for this is that we found no correlation between time to match start and (flat) profit.

Otherwise, I suggest you stick with the default settings and don´t evaluate your result too quickly.

Great to hear that. If you have no problem getting many bets no matter the time of the week, then you can have a more narrow filter of Time of match start, perhaps 72h. But if you feel like you have very few bets, then increase it to the maximum. You can play around with it to see what suits you best. The bottom line is that you just need to keep placing many bets. It´s all about volume.

Hello. After a month I decided to do an update again. I am 2700 bets in and it couldn’t get any better I think.

Settings have stayed the same with 2% max stake and 30% kelly.

rb

What are your settings now if you don’t mind sharing. Thanks.

Max Stake: 2%
Kelly: 30%
Adjust for open bets turned off
Value percentage: 3,8 or 4% - 30%
Time to match start: If i have enough bets 24 hours if not 300 hours
Odds: min 1,30 max 10,00
I also have all sports and markets enabled

1 Like

vb starter or pro?

Began with ‘starter’ now i started using ‘pro’

‘pro’ is legit so much better if you have a higher bankroll

on which website do you bet using pro version? sharp bookmakers and exchanges are any good for finding good value?

I have only tried one sharp bookmaker and I am not a fan. Honestly, my whole profit is on bet365. Other soft bookmakers limited me within weeks. You can see all my bookmakers in the picture above. I’m gonna try sharp bookmakers and exchanges when i am limited on all soft bookmakers.

After a few ridiculous weeks bet365 finally limited me aswell.

It was a good run with almost 8k profit in 2 months.

I don’t really know how to continue honestly. I had a second acc there but they don’t let me in on that one anymore. Maybe I’ll use the last few soft bookies i have left and then just go.

3 Likes

Which sharp did you try?

I just used asianconnect. Only got a few bets and just wasn’t happy about user experience and results.

1 Like

Thank you.

Do you continue with RB?

well I just started again. Made the 10k mark and stopped for using rb because of uni stress. Honestly I am limited on almost every soft bookie there is and tbh the ONLY one worth using is bet365. And why I am using rb again… Take that however you want :stuck_out_tongue: