2 weeks with valuebetting (650+ bets)

After a few ridiculous weeks bet365 finally limited me aswell.

It was a good run with almost 8k profit in 2 months.

I don’t really know how to continue honestly. I had a second acc there but they don’t let me in on that one anymore. Maybe I’ll use the last few soft bookies i have left and then just go.

3 Likes

Which sharp did you try?

I just used asianconnect. Only got a few bets and just wasn’t happy about user experience and results.

1 Like

Thank you.

Do you continue with RB?

well I just started again. Made the 10k mark and stopped for using rb because of uni stress. Honestly I am limited on almost every soft bookie there is and tbh the ONLY one worth using is bet365. And why I am using rb again… Take that however you want :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope you have a lot of friends…

Update 22/02/2023

Bild_2023-02-22_221405618

Current Month:

Nice to see you back. You have great yield! Care to share your settings in regards to the specific sports?

Stake sizing (Kelly criterion): 30%
Max stake: 2%
Adjust for oben bets turned off of course
Value: 3%-30%
Odds: 1,30-10,00
Time to match start set at 300h for most of the time (sometimes 24h on weekends)

I bet on all sports and markets and try to aim for 60-100 bets per day

1 Like

Nice! Did you increase the minimum value here? As the CLV line got a higher trajectory.

Never Touched the Settings in the last month besides “Time to match start”.

Maybe it is because of the amount of bets I have per day or that I rarely even bet the 3-4% value odds because my whole bankroll is already in higher value odds.

Hey man, super nice results.

Since you where limited on your bet365 account I think you asked someone else for their account to place the bets on right?

Was it an existing account or did you make it just for VB ?

Also what percussions did you take to keep the account live that long, my first bet365 account also got limited after 5k but the 2 new ones I used got limited only after 800€ in profit so that got me thinking they already knew who I was.

I was using a new sim card and only using 4g for the 2 other accounts

Hey,

It did not exist before I was limited on my account.

I am certainly no expert on that field but the problems seems to be the MAC address. A new Laptop was used for making and using the account. Same WIFI is being used. The only difference is the Hardware.

hm ok thank you for the reply, I will try a new cellphone then since I am betting on my phone.

What amount did you deposit on the account, was it in multiple times or ?