500 bets - how bad it can get

have you tried using sharps? since you are gubbed many places.
difficult to get on odds?

Sharps? You mean exchange or?

Yes,
BetInAsia, Sportsmarket, 3et and Betfair

I haven’t tried yet

I can only access AsianOdds, through AsiaConnect, so I have 3et, Betins and Singbet (Pinnacle and SBObet have low odds and aren’t worth anything).
Betfair doesn’t make sense as they are the main exchange the algorithm follows, I think.

Asian Odds are ok for those 3 bookies, but you only get approx 5 bets a day from them, so not really worth it in my opinion.

To answer your point on betting closer to the game - my settings are max 12 hours before the game.

But I don’t think that changes much. Let’s say you bet on something 48 hours before and after that a player gets injured and it messes with the odds in a negative way for you. I read that argument a couple of times, but I’m wondering - what are the chances of the opposite occurring? Isn’t it just as likely that a player on the other team will get potentially injured as well?

I think it’s random, so even if it does happen, it should be 50-50 - half positive changes, half negative.

This is how it looks like at the moment and I’m in the process of getting gubbed by the last bookie.
Currently -£4.000 under EV and profit with this last bookie is just under £250. Meaning, if I incur a loss on this batch of 15 bets I just made, I’m likely to get gubbed and that’s it for me.
2000+ bets for minor profit.

I understand the frustration, but it’s important to understand the power of placing many bets. (Sorry if we drone on about this :slight_smile: )

1000 bets sound like a lot, but it’s really not with the amount of variance and an edge of 3%.

Variance results in proportionally larger swings when starting out as well.

Example:

With a 3% yield (edge), the risk of getting a negative profit after 1000 bets is around 16 %.

However, after 5000 bets, the risk is down to ~1.5 %. 98.5 % of bettors will be profitable.

I hope this makes sense, and gives some hope for the future. :slight_smile:

Play around with this bet simulator and see for yourself.

1000 bets:

5000 bets:

1 Like

Where do I put 5000 bets on, mate? I’m being gubbed on Bet365 as we speak.
Get me another account and I’ll keep on playing. Every other single bookie gubbed me and AsianOdds doesn’t have more than 5 a day with low stakes.
I surpassed 2100 bets and should be on £4600 EV with a £103.000 turnover.
Yet I’m currently on -£50.

How is your reply helpful then?

-£5.000 from EV. £107.000 turnover. Start giving me good advice, this is absolute crap so far.

The obvious issue is the size of your bets.

With max stake at 2,2% of bankroll?

Yes if youre worried its harder to stay focused, better to build up slowly.

I haven’t broken or pulled 1 bet. Everything was set as they recommend it.
And they strategically tell you afterwards that there is 10% chance of actually incurring a loss after 5000 bets (for which you need additional people’s accounts - passports or drivers licences and also bank accounts). They don’t mention this when you subscribe.
They promise new platforms where you can “double the number of bets”, but don’t mention you can’t access them in many countries.
All in all, it’s no better than random chance so far (or worse).

Everything have a limited lifetime. You have to use it as long as you can and move on to next thing.

I guess its how it all works everywhere.
You have to come up with your own thing if you want it to last life long.

I bet no one would sell their golden goose if they found one.

1 Like

Is that the point of Rebelbetting? For us to expect it to last a lifetime? When did I claim that?

Or is it perhaps for the results to be at least somewhat close to the estimate value?

Dont they recommend 1% max stake? 2,2 is more than twice. I dont know cause i dont even use that i just flat bet so they wont recognize me as a value bettor. Its a fact that pinnacle is more accurate than the soft bookies, and thats where their value is derived from, so if youre down thats just unluck. Im at almost 5000 bets, im ~ 1000£ below ev but still i won a lot of money so it doesnt matter much.

2% is what they recommend and is their default setting.
I was thinking about doing the same what you just mentioned - every bet with a same stake. This way at least there would be less variance.

i did only 360 bets yield 10% and roi 20%

1 Like

i’ve had the exact same problem with Marathonbet, after making stakes in the 100 EUR region. i’m not quite sure what’s going on there.

No, 1% risk.

i have 2500 bets now never will come back on the ev line, the difference already is to big
already -60 points from the EV LINE !!!
put more bets a day then i will limited so fast

i think best betting on the exchange