500 bets - how bad it can get

Everything have a limited lifetime. You have to use it as long as you can and move on to next thing.

I guess its how it all works everywhere.
You have to come up with your own thing if you want it to last life long.

I bet no one would sell their golden goose if they found one.

1 Like

Is that the point of Rebelbetting? For us to expect it to last a lifetime? When did I claim that?

Or is it perhaps for the results to be at least somewhat close to the estimate value?

Dont they recommend 1% max stake? 2,2 is more than twice. I dont know cause i dont even use that i just flat bet so they wont recognize me as a value bettor. Its a fact that pinnacle is more accurate than the soft bookies, and thats where their value is derived from, so if youre down thats just unluck. Im at almost 5000 bets, im ~ 1000£ below ev but still i won a lot of money so it doesnt matter much.

2% is what they recommend and is their default setting.
I was thinking about doing the same what you just mentioned - every bet with a same stake. This way at least there would be less variance.

i did only 360 bets yield 10% and roi 20%

1 Like

i’ve had the exact same problem with Marathonbet, after making stakes in the 100 EUR region. i’m not quite sure what’s going on there.

No, 1% risk.

i have 2500 bets now never will come back on the ev line, the difference already is to big
already -60 points from the EV LINE !!!
put more bets a day then i will limited so fast

i think best betting on the exchange

Gonna share my impressions, I am not affiliated with the devs or anything.

The soft delivered me 100% early than 3k bets.
Then, from august till late october, my profit skyrocketed to numbers around 800%.
November came and my numbers went south, but I am still largely on profit…
So, I am betting for a long time with just the profit, and I am a “believer” :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep the faith, it is hard work some days… to me, it is almost a second job to get 17k bets since march/april.

But, always be an ADULT, keep track of your will and endurance, dealing with money and bets is not for the weak mind (my mind is not so strong, that´s why I started with little money!)

At the moment:
profits

1 Like

In a side note, I don´t know if I am ready to go PRO, launched today, until my profit normalizes a little bit… to be fair with my insecurities :stuck_out_tongue:

i wish i had this yield on soft bookies not above 2.08
it is said 4000 bets and only going down …
maybe need a better filter !!!

I don´t think it is a matter of better filter.
I changed NOTHING since day one, but october-december period is a disaster.
I am at LOSS in this period, cause I´ve got 0 profit and made 2 months of sub.
I can´t explain it.

Yes October and december is a shit for me too…yield almost -20 while EV 5.09%…This software is not working anymore :confused:

y also i am going down and down
soft bookies only limit y because to many bets
i can not see profits at all

unfortunately it seems so…if there is anybody who has been in profit in last 2 months i hope you find a bit of time and post your results with a screenshot or sth. Just to see if there is actually somebody who has been profiting in last months. Thank you.

From 1 nov 2020, taking all users that have placed more than 1000 bets:
83% made a profit
2.39% average yield

maybe some spreadsheet or something that we can doublecheck that ourselves. Is this possible? Its just that its a bit hard to belive taking into consideration overall climate in forum and peoples reaction and their shown (proven) results.

Well maybe one of the 83% winners can post something in the forum. So far all I read are negative results

A bit far from EV but still >100% ROI in ~1 month.

1 Like

i made 3500 bets in one month and my yield is 2.04%
hope for the same result the next month

1 Like