Active Bettor Valuebetting Timeline(+14000€)

So, I’m a student studying computer engineering and I’ve been using this software for the last 2 weeks now. My initial bankroll was 2400€ but I’m already up to over 4100€. I’ve been spending approximately 2-3 hours betting every day and I would say my goal is to make at least 50 bets every day, though I sometimes bet alot more.

I’m planning on updating this weekly to show others starting out what the profits might look like if you can put in the hours.

6 Likes

Very encouraging results :wink:
I wish you the best for the future.

1 Like

What bookies do you use and what settings you have to get an avg value and clv so high? I have a little more than 4% avg value and more than 2% clv.

1 Like

I’ve been using Bet365, Paf(Unibet clone) and Betsafe. I try getting bets with a value of over 5%.

And how many bets you get per day? I have minimum value 2% and I have around 80/90 bets on weekdays and 150/200 on weekends, Maybe I could try to put minimum value to 3% but I would get less bets

So far I’ve been getting a little over 50 bets on weekdays and 100 on weekends. I think your strategy should work great too because you are getting so many more bets than I do, even though you get less value per bet.

Update 16.2
Had a ton of luck the last couple of days, yesterday I got a net profit of over 500€

2 Likes

Nice👍
the last two months have really been absolutely amazing !!!

2 Likes

Nice to see another Finn here! Have you found any valuebets on Veikkaus? I haven’t found a single one yet…

Moro moro…
Only a few, My top3 is Bet365, Unibet and ComeOn.

1 Like

I don’t think they are gathering data from Veikkaus at the moment. Would be nice for the Finnish customers, since Veikkaus rarely limits players. @Simon @Hanna

Hi.

At the moment we have trouble getting odds from Veikkaus. But we’e working on getting them back. :slight_smile:

What about Coolbet? is that support down too when there are no odds?

Update 18.2, incredible first month continuing
Showing my settings too since some wanted to know

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for showing your current results.

2 Likes

Update 23.2, actually kept the weekend off for the first time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good job :+1:

What sport you play ? and playing over or hadikaps or win ?? how many bets per day ?

All sports and all markets. My average bets placed/day is 53 at the moment.

ok, what about bet 365 ? how many bet per day ? dont you worry about limit ?