Actual Profit Massively ahead of CLV profit - should I quit while ahead?

I’ve been doing Rebel for around a week with a high bankroll, due to matched betting I don’t have access to a Bet365, I have already been restricted from 10bet and Unibet so my access to lots of bets as already been limited. Only a matter of time before I’m gubbed from other bookmakers also, not many value bets appear day to day.

My Profit at £500 is massively ahead of the CLV at £93 after over 110 bets meaning I’m surely due a downturn? I don’t think I have the accounts/amount of bets available to reach 1000 bets without multi accounting (meaning I’ll need VPN’s etc). Should I just quit now if my pending bets keep me at around £400 ish?

Thanks

No. You should not quit.
You have an awesome yield and for sure it will diverge towards your CLV.
However the profit is also based on your turnover and you have hardly any bets.
Imagine placing one bet and winning! 100% yield… should you quit?

3 Likes

And I wonder why i roll my eyes at half these titles, “should I quit”
Are you serious! Don’t bother imo in the first place if that’s your attitude.

I’m gubbed by many bookmakers (only ones left are Betfred, 888, Betway and can only around 5-10 value bets appear a day but I will be using a couple hours of my day just to get on the bets. What I’m saying is it worth my time continuing considering I’m massively above the EV knowing I could face restrictions soon

I’m gubbed by many bookmakers (only 3 left) only around 5-10 value bets appear a day but I will be using a couple hours of my day just to get on the bets. What I’m saying is it worth my time continuing considering I’m massively above the EV knowing I could face restrictions soon

Literally have my own thread dedicating to being down to only 2-3 bookies, so no, I don’t accept that excuse, plenty of resource here on the group rather than publicly ask “DO I QUIT” I mean cmon.

Link? Can’t seem to find thanks

You would find it in, well obviously “members results” probably still near the top as it’s quite active.

Jealous I’ve nearly made half as much as you with less than 1% of the bets you’ve placed? No need to be like that!

EXACTLY!!! So why the hell in earth are you asking to quit or not, do you see my point now!

Also, stop getting so focused on who’s richer, how much money is made etc, this mindset will kill you, before you even begun, creating this thread is already proof of that.

Alot of reading material I can recommend for you on the mental side of it.

@Tongeyy, quitting during a streak of good variance is unwise mate, you’ve made 500, now imagine how much you’ll make if you place x4 your current amount of bets? Besides if you quit now, you still have an active Subscription that’s running and bookmaker accounts to milk, place more bets mate and if possible, ask friends and family for accounts to give you another go at those high yield bookmakers.

The forum is rich with info, go through it and most questions you have will be answered.

Goodluck