Arbitrage betting 8 months results.

Value betting has been dominating the members results for to long. Here’s how arbitrage betting has been going for me since starting in late April. Starting bankroll of 4 000 euro.

all the numbers will be in sek. 10 sek=1 euro roughly.

may to august. I placed about 800 bets during this period.

september to mid october while beta testing the web version

02esp-11okt beta test konto

mid october to mid december. I topped up my bankroll to about 8 000 euro at the start of this period.

results mid october- mid december

1 Like

Great numbers​:+1: I switched from value to sure, three months ago because I couldnt handle the downswings​:grimacing::face_vomiting: Do you only use bookies with swedish licens?

Your avg stake at 7263 SEK is very impressive , when I can only crank mine up to 1951 SEK. I am limited on a few bookies(Bet365😢) and are currently using pinnacle, betfair, svenskaspel, Comeon and speedybet. Which bookies do you use?

Yes I only use sites with a swedish license and I’ve used or am using all of them basically. There are also many SBtech and Kambi clones avaliable in sweden that aren’t listed in rebelbetting. Spelbolag med spellicens- Spelinspektionen

I would suggest you add ATG, 10bet and or bethard. ATG since they don’t limit your stakes nearly as fast as other Kambi bookies, 10bet and or bethard since they have the correct profit margin for the NBA AH arbs that rebelbetting very often display.

1 Like