Bet button problem

Hello. I use bet365 and i have a problem with the bet button. It works ok for the football game bets but not for other sports. It drives me to the football category even if i want to bet a basketball or baseball game and just says that the the game not found. So i have to Search by my self for every other single bet and it takes some time for all these bets. Any help?

For some bookmakers, we can’t surf to the specific event and add the odds to the betslip. This is the case with Bet365. Many times we can only surf to the main website.

However " It drives me to the football category even if I want to bet a basketball or baseball game and just says that the game not found. " - please email support@rebelbetting.com and let me know more about this. It seems like an error. Let me also know the full URL of that page you get redirected to when clicking the “bet button”, and please send me screenshots of this too.

I suggest you use the search function on Bet365 to locate the event, and then you find the market and odds manually. It may take a little more time though. I am sorry about that.