Bet365 links broken

The bet button in the value betting tool doesn’t take me directly through to the betting page. This is happening for tennis mainly!

Please can you take a look?

thanks

1 Like

it working only for football, other games you need to find manual

1 Like

no plans to fix for other sports?

1 Like

For me all links to Bet365 will take me to unavailable matches. The same result if I search the match manually. I wonder this is a problem of Bet365 or Rebel.
Does any one have the same problem?

1 Like

Same problem for me

1 Like

Also the same for me :-/

1 Like

When u manually found the betslip , the value had gone. Frustrated

Sorry to hear that. Are you saying that ALL matches are unavailable? Please contact support@rebelbetting.com and we´ll help. However, in some countries, you cannot bet on all matches. The gambling law may prohibit this, and for instance, in Sweden, you cannot play any Youth matches. This may be one reason for you getting this “page is no longer available” message, but this would only be for those matches that the Swedish gambling authority has labeled non-playable.

Is this the reason why I can’t see the lines stated in the valuebet? I keep getting youth match value bets and I can get to the match without problems on Bet365, but only a fraction of the lines show. bet can say for example AH+0.25 team 1 but the only asian line on bet365 is AH+0.

I don’t think I’ve gotten this issue with many markets except for youth ones
I’m from norway btw