Bet365 Restriction, what now?

I use Kelly

You have been the most helpful member to date. Your tips have helped me start to dig my way out of a big losing swing, by just paying attention to the EV %-ages instead of jumping onto everything regardless.
THANK YOU Sylvain!! I have really appreciated your help and th efact that you actually reply to questions!

1 Like

how is it going now

Hi

Ive found it difficult to manage because odds change a lot and so I have to keep adjusting before betting. However, my CLV definitely went up, and number of bets down. I must admit that I changed last week to another Users recommended settings…and finding them to yield slow but steady growth, and its smoothed out the dreaded variance and doesnt depend on varying according to EV.

If things change, Ill revert back to your system, because it was also working well…but was just a little more fiddly for bet placement.

Hope you continue to profit my friend!

Hey can you Show the new settings please

Filter 1 1.2 -2.00 6 hrs before start
Filter 2 1.2-2.20 48 hrs before start
3% min EV

so, you are taking more percentage winning bet with value!

Are you using Kelly or unit size bet?

30% 1.5%
ive now been gubbed by 32red today…theyve made my maximum stake size “£0” …

Its just a matter of time before Unibet do the same I feel

Good luck to you whilst it lasts :slight_smile:

I am pretty much limited on several site, i am now betting on 5dimes, 888sports, betvictor, suprabet and bodog, i am looking to open a betonline account but the issue is that I cannot withdraw the money unless i create a coinbase account to use crypto

it sucks when you finally find a system that makes you money…the BOOKIES ban you :frowning:

I am thinking of trialling a system based on what my 10000 value bets have taught me.Basically, Unibet and its sister company 32 RED have banned me on one site and severely restricted me on the other.
What Ive noticed is that consistantly betting on value bets shown up with Unibet leads me to winning more often than losing…its obvious, and thats what theyve noticed too…and limited me.
My idea is to use AN Other Bookie ( Ive yet to decide which Bookie offers the same range of bets as Unibet —and I think its gonna be LeoVegas) and just blindly take their odds on the value bets shown up by Unibet and bet anyway…believing a winning bet gives a profit ,right? Surely more winners than losers should show long term profit??
A more experienced bettor or a mathmetician may point out that Id be silly doing this???

what i can understand is that value bet is base on the best sharp bookie in the world, pinnacle. So pinnacle have a 4 % vig or juice . So the value is finding bet on other betting site that less vig than pinnacle creating value bet or even sure bet. that is what rebelbetting are doing . So betting on any bet without a value is not better than gut betting and will loose your money. you need to find other site like unibet, leo vegas, casumo, Mr. green , neo bet are all pretty much having the same oods . the best for value betting is bets365, there is no other sister site. you can find sister site by using google. sister site for unibet

you can also, find a friend who can give you his id and change ip adress. i was caught with a friend new account but i kept the same ip adress, dumb on my part.

I dont like the idea of using other people,as it smacks of fraud. it could end up nasty for both…but that is just my feeling.

thanx, ill try and get a casumo opened

Ive opened a Cassumo…but they dont appear to have the Asian lines that Unibet have…maybe its because im in UK?

VALUEBETTING IS GREAT UNTILL Y GOT LIMITED
there is no long future for this
or y go to bet on sharps but this is not that easy
better in play valuebetting

Hi
Ive re-read your statement about value betting having no long term, and doing in-play value betting instead. How does this work?? Thanx

HI Again, just checking your settings. Can u pls clarify what your lowest odds are…as I am not sure if its 1.50…or you meant 3% between 1.50 and 1.75 and any value at all <1.50?? I look too deeply into things sometimes.

3% and over , under 1.50 its any odds over 2%.

thanx for clarifying