Bookmakers for Romania

So i am a Romanian but i’m betting from UK cuz i am living here… but i have few friends in Romania that want to use rebelbetting because i’ve told them that this is a good product and they have to try this. The only problem is that they need some Romanian bookmakers and i’ve told them i will ask here to see if it’s possible to add them.
So 3 of the most popular and well known bookmakers in Romania are SUPERBET and CASAPARIURILOR and FORTUNA. Do you think it’s possible to have these 3 bookmakers in the near future?? This would be great. Thank you, sorry for disturbing. @Simon @Bjorn

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. We have a long list of bookmakers to add, all in priority. :slight_smile: And we add new bookmakers continously.

Perhaps you can let us know why you think these would be good bookmakers to add? Do they accept high stakes? How fast do they limit? Do they have a lot of odds? Do they have higher odds than the average bookmaker? Do they accept players from many countries or just Romania? I would appreciate your thoughts!

However, your suggestion has been added to our list of bookmaker prioritization.
The more often a bookmaker is requested, the more likely it is to be added.

Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter (https://www.rebelbetting.com) for news about updates regarding new bookmakers and other features.

u are asking if they accept players from many countries. is there any site company that doing that and u have it in rebel betting?