Cheap Smartphones

Any recommendations on cheap smartphones to buy for new accounts?

After further research, I don’t think changing phones matter for valubetting (in regards to bet365). The main thing is changing your IP address which could’ve been possible if vpns worked on bet365 leaving us with SIM changing as the only option to change IP addresses(some people just put their phones in flight mode for around 10 seconds and the ip changes if your carrier assigns dynamic IP’s)

2 Likes

Using mobiledata? 4G? New phone new mobiledata

It might even be cheaper to do it with Laptops. A new Chromebook is less than $150

You got a particular model you wanna recommend?

How will a chromebook help. Im not really up to date on tech?

What would you do with a chromebook without connecting to wifi? hotspot??

ive started my second account today, bought my friends account and am using an iphone i had from years ago on a new sim, fingers crossed my ip wasn’t still logged from years ago

1 Like

Ip will change every time you restart or flick flight mode on/off assuming your using 4g.

U can just use incognito mode at any browser and u dont need any phone or laptop or ip change.

I’d just google chromebook and see if you can get some later models for cheap. Just an idea. I don’t even know if it would be cheaper than buying smartphones. With a laptop all you’d need is an internet connection

apparently incognito doesn’t hide IP from websites?? i think it just hides info from other people using your device, not sure though

6-7 accounts in 365 running from incognito.And i have 2 different accounts in 2 dif browsers.

damn fair play mate! how long do your accounts last roughly? and so you’ve used the same device on a load of different accounts and found it fine?

All accounts are run on my pc and last until 60k turnover.

2 Likes

Multi accounting at it’s peak👏kudos to you mate

How do you get so many accounts? Just friends and family?