Do NOT use Suprabets!

They return nothing
In the Email its just said, that they closed my account
So my deposit and my winnings are lost

Suprabets is under the Curacao Gaming Control Board so contacting them might be of use? Iā€™ve heard the same problem with 1xBet and that was solved when Curacao was contacted.

Yes i also did this
Waiting for the answer

Same thing happened to me! Just sent you an e-mail if you can helpā€¦

Thanks! Let me check and get back to you.

Were you able to get the money back from Suprabets?

No i got nothing nƶ E-Mail nothing

They cant Help you

Are you sure? Have you logged into your Suprabets account and tried to withdraw the money? If not, please do. According to my contact at Suprabets you should be able to withdraw your money now.

Yes i got No E-Mails No answers,
But my Account is Not suspended anymore
I will try to withdraw
Will keep you updated

Thanks! Please do. :slight_smile:

Thanks to you so far
But do you think if it works, that its Safe to Play there again, because as a German this was the only/best Site to VB

We have decided to disable Suprabets for the time being.

Hey Hanna
They reject my withdraw again

Got my deposit as well as my profits back finally! Thanks to Hanna and the Rebel team!!!

2 Likes

good news mate!

Good News for you
They took todsy my winnings
But they todsy Said i will got my deposit Back

Let me know when you have gotten your deposit back.

Thanks to Hanna and the Team i got my deposit back

1 Like

Hi Simon,

New here and been reading this thread. Unfortunately Suprabets has been one of the profitable ones for me at least. Hopefully you are still trying to find ways to deal with this. Wonā€™t sure betting help people ā€œtransferring their moniesā€ from suprabetsā€¦so that no large amounts are in their accounts at one time. In this way you may put a disclaimer for people that this is the risky with suprabets but without completely taking it off?

A large chunks of my bets were coming from thereā€¦and been affectedā€¦in a way. However, I still get the bigger pictureā€¦