Don't waste your time and your money

After some week some bet (50 per days)
that is the result, i waste my money and my time.
Almost always bets are inexistent or incorrect.
after 360 bets im in profit 0 if i count i pay 69€ for this bad program i lost my money.
if there is a serious service i don’t want a free month because is a no profit method, i want a refund of my money. Because this program make profit for the creator not for the user.

Value betting is about making long term profit, not about short term gains. It’s all about volume. You need to place as many bets as your time and bankroll allow. The number of bets required to reach statistical significance is much higher than what most people think intuitively.

Breaking even after 360 bets is not uncommon at all. It’s only a week of betting if you bet 50 bets per day as you say you do. You could just as well been running hot during these bets, being at double the EV or so. You need to place a lot more bets to be able to say anything about the certainty of the strategy you are using.

The best advise I can give you is to hang in there, and keep at it. That’s why we have the Profit Guarantee, so you can be sure that we offer a profitable service!

You use it less than I do. I’ve played 1300 times and it’s gradually profitable. I think you need to do at least a thousand or even thousands of times before you can give your opinion.

You definitely didn’t understand what is all about. You must be joking that after hundreds of bets you expect profit. Value betting is not for everyone, it is for those who understand that it’s about the long term.