Double your money in 3 months? Make that 1!

After 1 month of value betting, I have more than doubled my initial deposits of $1,050 to $1,311 - all with the starter plan! I’m not sure if this was luck, the Rebel Betting software, my strategy going into it - or all of the above, but I’d like to share my process in case it might be valuable to some.

As we all know, variance will be a huge factor in your profits and losses when starting out. With this in mind, I decided to take extreme caution when placing my first ~1000 bets to avoid terrible downswings that will make it even difficult to bounce back from. How did I do this? Simple!

1. When starting out, I lowered my max stake to 0.5% and increased it to 1% when my actual profits were nearing my CLV profits.

2. I took less riskier bets in the beginning, meaning that I only placed bets with odds of 1.3 to 2.8.

3. During downswings, I increased the amount of bets I placed from 30 to around 60, and even 100 per day.

Now that I am well past my CLV, with variance having less of an effect, I have taken more of a ‘risk’ to seek greater rewards. My max stake is now 1.5% (looking to bump that up to 2% within the next few weeks) and I have increased my odds to 1.4-3.

If I ever go below my CLV profits, I will probably go back to using my strategy when starting out to try and minimize my losses.

With the profits, I have purchased 1 year of Rebel Betting starter, so all of my winnings will be 100% profit from here! I don’t think it should be too long to recoup my investment as I 3x my profits from week 3 to week 4 (mostly due to a spike in my bank roll).

If you’d like to read more about my weekly updates, I have posted my results from week 1 on the Rebel Betting Discord.

Good luck to anyone starting out!! And if you’re on the fence about it, take this as a sign to just do it!!

Also, if there are any other Canadians on here, are there any other bookies you’d recommend? Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

Well done !! Even better with starter plan!

Keep up with updates

1 Like

Thanks, will do!