Dropping odds at high percentages

many value bets come out with reduced odds. especially those with high percentages. even if I catch the match in real time, that is, as soon as it enters the system, it already has reduced coefficients. i play at bet365 mainly. is there a solution to this?

Do you mean that the line says +250 on RB, but when you go to the bookmaker it shows +240?

If so, there’s not much you can do really. You win some, you lose some. Cannot access bet365, but some bookmakers are definitely faster than others at adjusting their lines. I also think RB has a tendency to catch lines before they are fully done being posted, which leads to the situation above.

In addition, there’s always a couple of high value bets that are just hanging on my screen. Not because I haven’t bet on them, but because I can’t. If some bookmakers pull a match from betting altogether - it seems like the odds are still posted and “readable” to RB.

Expect some variation in outcomes, but higher value bets are more susceptible to the situations I’ve described.

1 Like

I noticed the same on Bet365. And I am worried that, catching more firm odds than crushed odds (before I can place the bet) will ruin my profit on Bet365.

I have the same issue in all the bookers I use… what I am thinking is that because now the matches are significantly lesser than a few weeks ago it’s easier for the bookies to adjust their wrong odds faster so more difficult for us to take advantage of them…

2 Likes

that is very true bro, they are not very busy now…they can manage everything easier cuz there are no bets.

2 Likes