First 1000 value bets (Starter)

Since I read a lot of these type of threads when I started out I thought I’d share my results as well. I started my journey on the 22nd of February, so it’s been exactly 15 days so far.

Very happy with results but really upset I can’t up my bankroll yet because of deposit restrictions… Especially B365 I can’t get volume up on because I could only deposit 100€ (1000 SEK), I need to wait until the 24th for my new limits and even then they’re low…

Nice little upswing yesterday and my CLV profit will hit around 3600 SEK for the month even though my bankroll is so low (7000 SEK).

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing! Good job. :partying_face:

1 Like

Downswing is running rampant for about 2 weeks now but honestly haven’t been betting as much as I should have.

A little over 2k bets in just after 1 month of using Rebelbetting. FINALLY I can deposit semi-big amount on B365 and get some actual volume going on there.

1 Like

Almost up to 3k bets now and things are moving way too slow for my liking. I want to make quick money and quit this - ruin the soft bookies and dip. I doubled my bankroll (now 10 000SEK/1000€). Goal for April is to hit 3.8K bets total, hopefully doubled profit. I will start adjusting BR every Monday in order to maximize profit.

I have at least 3 more B365 accounts I can use after mine is gubbed so should be able to make a nice little profit in total :slight_smile:

4K bets reached and finally a little upswing this weekend. Adjusted up my current bankroll to 14 000SEK / 1400€

Hopefully I manage to turn over some big money now and go above EV line.