looking at the site, I was enticed by the good chances of profit, I’ve been trying it for 3 days now and I must say that unfortunately I don’t think it’s worth the money it costs.
this is due to some points:
- autosurf almost never works, or at least it doesn’t work on the brokers I’ve tried.
- the value bets are very few
- not working the autosurf placing bets becomes really complex because the odds change quickly
- many times it happened to me that the quota was not true
- many sites cannot be reached from my country or at least they are not set correctly because if I log in from firefox they work
- on the site the chances of earning are much praised, but with my bankroll of 300 € and if all
goes well placing 30 bets a day maybe I earn 5%, but if I have to renew your subscription half of my gain is canceled ( as long as I have a profit)
- although the odds have changed, the program continues to give me it even though 10 minutes have passed.
- on the site it was also said that it took little time to place bets but this depends on whether there are value bets otherwise I am forced to watch every hour of the day and this is very inconvenient.
For € 69 a month I expected a program without these bugs or something efficient, I don’t think I will be able to be in profit after the first month, I will try anyway because now I bought it.
At present I am already at a loss.
Mine is not meant to be an attack but constructive criticism and perhaps the reporting of some problems that I do not see having been reported.