First questions after 2 weeks of using Value betting software

Hello everybody!

A quick introduction about my betting background: I started approximately 8 years ago and since then it has been an on and off “relationship”, but lately I have been concentrating just on tennis. As many of the players, I wasn’t as successful as I wanted to be and since I started working, I haven’t had enough time to follow the matches, so I ended up just losing money. 2 weeks ago, I decided to give Rebelbetting a try, more precisely the value version and I gave up betting on my own, both some excellent moves. I started with a small bankroll, because, in the first month I was trying to learn from my mistakes and I managed to do that, I hope.
I truly believe in the Rebelbetting software, I finished Finance and Banks at the university and I really liked Statistics, so I am pretty used to Variance etc. In conclusion, I will definitely buy a 1-year subscription after this first month trial and I will begin to use Value betting with a bankroll of 5,000 Euros.

During these first two weeks I have the following questions/suggestions:

1. Now I am using 4 bookmakers (Unibet, 888sport, Netbet and a local bookmaker, Superbet, where I find really good odds, so I strongly recommend implementing it in the near future). In order to diversificate and avoid limitations, I will open some secondary accounts at these bookmakers. At 888sport I got limited at all, I couldn’t place any bet, because in the first two days of testing Rebelbetting, I placed around 200 bets a day, which I think is a common mistake for beginners. Also, I would like to open some accounts at other bookmakers, preferably soft ones, in order to be able to place as many bets as I can. The problem is that I can’t find any bookmaker who is implemented in Rebelbetting and licensed in my country, so I must look after some abroad ones. Honestly, I am a little bit afraid to do that, even if I can access those sites by NordVPN, in my country there are some big fines for doing that. Any thoughts on this?

2. I will have access to more than one account at those 4 bookmakers. Is there anything that I should do, so that my accounts won’t be closed? Incognito mode in the browser, changing the IP before every log in, different usernames and top-up methods are a must, as every advice in the following link, but is there anything that I should pay attention to? I am not referring to the number of bets, because I learned my lesson after the second day. :slight_smile:

1. I tried both options: 1 week the desktop version and 1 week the web version. I will definitely use the second one. The most important reason for that is, on the desktop version even if I hide the suggested bet, it reappears many times, which is annoying. On the web version I have only two problems, when I click to remove the selected bet, it removes every option for the match and there are situations when the value is at more than 1 bookmaker and the option appears as many times as the number of bookmakers offering that odd. Any solution to fix these two things?

2. A small suggestion. It would be really nice to be able to choose more precisely the type of bets you are looking for, because it would be easier to look after bets on sites which are not included on Rebelbetting, local bookmakers, with some excellent odds, as I said. I refer, for example, to the type of bets, such as AH ±0.25 or ±0.75 and O/U 0.75 or 0.25, because you can’t find them at small bookmakers.

Thanks to everybody for his/her answer in advance and keep up the good work, Rebelbetting, awesome service!

2 Likes