How to Avoid being restricted again

Hey!

Basically Im ploughing through new b365 account and I had been restricted on one account before even placing a bet. I have always placed bets via incognito browsing, although first login had to go via normal browsong to just to remeber the password.

Question is: does b365 restricted me basing on my ip or maybe it was machine id / imei number of my snartphone?

Does anybody have the knowledge to answer my question?

Im about to start using vpn, although Im not sure if that will be enough to stop future restrictions.

Many Thanks!

This article sums it up pretty well. https://www.tradematesports.com/blog/gnoming-using-friends-family-betting-accounts . They log credit card, wifi, device and a lot more. Safest is to bet from a new cheap smartphone with a new sim card and never connect it to a wifi.

some saying that you can use the same mobile device with incognito mode always and some others not. I am confused

@Dukeysasa did u use a new sim card or your wifi network?

Basically I always used brave browser (mobile/WiFi) after restricting 3rd account via reaching +2k profit on b365 I have logged onto next account via normal browsing just to memorize my password and then I got restricted instantly.

I cant let anymore accounts get resteicted in such a stupid way, so right now I will go for vpn + different device (probably cheap tablet) to see if it works out

Still cant figure it out whether it was my ip or machine id/ imei that got my restricted.

Anybody?

buy a new sim card and use 4g dont use your wifi network .
i am betting from my phone with 4g network in incognito and still i have no problem

Ive had a theory i havent been able to test yet, but you could try getting your account to be a net = 0 winner by, say every month, matching your bets with an exchange e.g. betfair exchange, such that you effectivley transfer the money from bet365 to betfair exchange. On the 365 side it looks like you break even. Then you can withdraw from the exchange without fear of being limited. Ive always thought that with the pro subscription to rebel betting you should get a free software for making 0% profit bets to an exchange to help you withdraw cash.

1 Like