How to tell if system is online

I’m curious how to tell if the system is updating correctly with new bets. I’ve only been using the site for a few days, but the value bets have not disappeared that are no longer value priced at the bookmaker. I’m wondering if the site is stuck? It’s been at 6 bets with your filters and 248 bets with ValueBetting Pro for a couple of hours with no updates.

same for me, I dont know why this happen. Literally 0 new bets in the last 4-5 hours. This shit happen too many times in a month, thats why I cancelled my subscription

1 Like

Same here i think smthing is wrong.0 bets in 3-4 hours.

1 Like

most annoying thing is that not only you lose time on your subscription that you paid already, but the admins dont even reply if you contact them

Same here…

I guess the software is not updating for hours now. no new bets and same amount for total value bets.

same here, start my subscriptions yesterday, lucky me

1 Like

Will we be compensated for this? It doesn’t feel good to have to pay for a service you can’t use

1 Like

I suggest that RB reduces next months subscription price in case of these situations.

they re back finally

The same happened for 4-5 hours on Monday. As I am a newbie I thought it was time for updating servers on a quiet sports day. However, I was very surprised when it happened again yesterday - for at least three hours I think. A message should automatically advise the group as soon as it goes down. Instant messaging is something that is very important particularly with a high paid subscription service. I am very surprised there is not a telegram or discord group, that seems to be the way every service has gone to update its members quickly

2 Likes

it’s happening again today. imagine how harmful it is on weekends. we want clarification on this. with minimum subscription extension.

Lack of communication from the team is a concern for me, they appear very slow in coming back - is this the norm?

It is a very expensive service and you would expect a next to immediate response given the commercials and the community numbers

It appears 19 hours since this was first raised and ‘it appears’ no reply ??

1 Like

Its always like this. I received an answer to my email 3 days later

Yep this worries me and is a big concern on any subscription let alone Pro Subscription , there should be immediate updates when there are system failings. this can not be a full-time service for sure else they would respond

its happening again…no bets in the last hours