i will update my journey every monday

Hey guys.

im new here at his site (Date: 12-09-22)
I will from this week post an update in this thread every monday.
I will show my graph, show my settings and show profit/loss/yield etc.

This will go on for every monday untill i am either bankrupt or banned on every betting site.

This project is for everyone who would like to see how it is to bet with valuebetting consistent every single day, and for anyone who might be in doubt about how long it could take to be in profit.

The settings i used, is a mix from this community. thank you.

First week is done.
See you every monday, for the next many years.

1 week

settings 2

4 Likes

Not Monday yet, but today it is exactly 1 week since i started.

So I thought it would be useful to show what my first week of progress looks like -

See you on Monday

1 Like

Hi mate,

Try to place as many bets as possible.

Cheers !

Great! We look forward to your weekly updates. :partying_face: May the profits be with you!

First Monday.
I’m doing okay so far, I think I might be running into little downswing atm, but I’m only at 200 bets, so im not worried.

Trying to make as many bets as possible, but I ain’t got not time in my daytime.

So far so good.

See you next Monday

1 Like

reaching a downswing atm. but i will keep going

How are you doing now?

So @kristoffer_noerbjerg is bankrupt!!

Ive seen lots of early success stories “vanish” :slight_smile: Its easy to post a massive early again…but variance levels all of us out eventually. Thats the nature of the Game we play. Equally , people bleating about early losses …if they stuck it out long enough, would see a profit eventually.

Lol I’ve been at the bankrupt stage before :')

I love this idea though! Grateful for the posts even though it was short lived lol

Wish more people did this so we had more data lol

Some times I think this is a gold mine! Then downswing days I’m like does this actually work or is there some luck involved

I know mathematically and scientifically it works. Just need to figure out where some of us are going wrong :slight_smile:

Or maybe he is banned for every bookmaker…or dead…:disappointed_relieved:. Just a sarcastic way of me to saying he will post every Monday until he’s bankrupt or banned.

I am reading all the post I can before jumping in the water with rebelbetting

Feel free to join our Discord server where people are sharing their results all the time.

It’s saying expired :sob:

It should work now, please check again