I wonder if I will be able to subscribe next month

I wonder if I will be able to subscribe next month.

I changed the setting so much with the intention of placing more bets that after two weeks of subscription and betting I have hardly any profit or I don’t know if it is due to general bad luck.

I have two weeks left, I hope luck will smile on me.

Attached is my setting that I adopted recently that I don’t plan to change to complete my remaining 2 weeks.

Your opinion and advice will be useful to me.

31032022 ee

I’m not sure but I don’t think it’s matter of time. Its mostly matter of bets. You have not place enough bets in order to make secure decision. Add more bookies to get more bets.

unfortunately, my country does not allow me this.

what seems strange to me is that during several test periods I was positive. I must have started badly. Otherwise, I know someone in the community who only uses one bookie.

what seems strange to me is that during several periods of testing I was positive. I must have started badly. Otherwise, I know someone in the community who only uses one bookmaker but is positive.

I must have started badly.
Too many parameter changes.
Certainly.

I even asked to reset my trackerbet which had backups.

I confirm that I have placed more than 1000 bets since my registration.

Are you always betting 1, 2 or 3 euros? if so, you do not benefit much from the kelly formula. in theory, the higher the EV of a bet, the more you should bet. But with just 3 options of stake, you are basically flat staking. if you do not want to increase the bankroll, you can try to increase the max stake and set a lower rounding for each bet (0,50 or 0,25).

3 Likes

Also include all sports in your filter. No reason to only bet bball and soccer

1 Like

ok thanks for all your advice.

Since I changed the settings I bet 4 euro
practically on all my bets this is what valuebet shows me

an example Mr. Hyde