Ice Hockey Awareness

Hi Guys…I dont understand Ice Hocket at all…but nevertheless do value betting on it …Ive placed a relatively low number of bets (>800) but still -0.9%. Is there anything I should be mindful of? eg avoid over/unders? etc…time to match start significance…leagues to avoid? etc

Any tips would be appreciated

Ice hockey has its weirdness. Different bookmaker have different ways to make their odds available. For instance O/U 5.5 goals maybe for one bookmaker within ordinary time, but for some others including overtime. Same is with money line and draw no bet . Some bookmakers don’t show which option they cover. It is all usually noted in bookmakers sport betting rules page. I have seen that some software show valuebets within wrong coverage. At least rebel and TMS have both had some issues with it. For me most headache is with 5dimes bookmaker. They cover NHL and AHL in one way and European leagues in different way. But valuebetting software doesn’t always know it and mistakes can happen.

I don’t think there are any leagues or markets that you should avoid but you should keep in mind what was said about the over/unders and the 1X2/DNB bets that was mentioned in the earlier answer :ok_hand: