I'm back - with new hope and a good first week

Hello!

I did my stint last fall and made a profit of 8k euro in 3 months before getting gubbed on Bet365 and Leovegas. I lost the energy to valuebet without Bet365 and took a break for a year.

Now I’m back with ATG, PAF and Svenbet mostly. And made a profit of 500 euro the first week. Is there any other exchanges that is good nowadays? I noticed PAF and Svenbet is new, atleast in Sweden.

And is there anyone else that’s been using Svenbet? I am a bit worried they won’t accept my ID and stuff when they see the profit I am making.

I’ll upload my results if anyones interested! Feel free to discuss things that can make us both more money :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome back. Let us know how it goes.

After a quick look at Svenbet I find them dubious at best.

"i) Suspend and/or cancel the participation of the Account Holder in the Services, and/or forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on their Account if the Account Holder is found cheating, or if it is determined by the Website that the Account Holder has employed or made use of a system (including machines, robots, computers, software or any other automated system) designed to defeat or capable of defeating the Client Application and/or Software.

The Website is committed to detect and prevent software programs which are designed to enable artificial intelligence (“AI Software”) to play on ITS website(s) including but not limited to opponent-profiling, player collusion; robots, other ‘cheating’ software or anything else that in our reasonable opinion distorts normal game play and enables the player to have an unfair advantage over other players. You acknowledge that the Website will take measures to detect and prevent the use of such programs and AI Software using methods (including but not limited to reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer) and the customer agrees not to use any AI Software and/or any such programs."

Vague enough so that anything can happen.

And horrible bonus conditions. for example no Asian handicaps and Draw-no bet.

Thank you so much for that. I really should have read that before starting. Worried I won’t get my money back now.

The bonus is shit but with the volume you are reaching I already got it. Well, I guess my best shot is to try and get my documents approved and then withdraw the money.

It’s actually laughable that they are able to confiscate an accounts money if the “website”, who the hell that is, says the account holder is “cheating”.

That pretty much means that Svenbet can confiscate any player that profits on their website, without warning.

My account just got verified so I am now able to withdraw money. Thinking about withdrawing everything and leaving it behind me, but there is quite a lot of value.

Why don’t you try and withdraw a smaller amount? See what happens?

How’d it go? Withdrawal arrived?

It got cancelled the first time with them asking for a picture next to my proof of identity. They have now accepted that picture and the withdrawal is pending. I’ll update you when I have more information.

2 Likes

Looking forward to your feedback.

Hello, sir! Good news, Svenbet just accepted my withdrawal. They have some really nice value but did not feel comfortable with a lot of money on their site. I just found Betinia, exact same value, but with a swedish license. (Which means I am protected by swedish laws) so, hopefully they do not gubb and I can extract a lot of value. Svenbet didn’t gubb me, not sure they have the advanced AI that other sites have. Hoping for the same with Betinia.

2 Likes

That was excellent news!