Introduce yourself

I’m Perfekt from America. I work in car parts and I make poor sports bets. I’m a pretty small stakes bettor. Small bankroll about $800. Hoping my bets are small enough that I don’t get banned, because I’m on a bit of a heater the past two days thanks to ValueBet.

I’m hoping that you guys will add more American friendly sites to the tool in the future.

2 Likes

Hello friends! My name is Alex, I am from Russia. In rates for several years. I bet only on insider information. Every day I read a lot of forums and sites in search of information.

My name is Alex,I’m a newbie in betting, so I would like to share the knowledge of experienced members, like how to calculate value bets, parcentages of over/under,and so other many things partaining this betting industry.
I hope to get the very best assistance from you guy’s

2 Likes

Hi all, I’m Alex and I have been betting for “fun” since a while now.
It’s something that I’ve loved to do since decades but now I want to make it more professional, so I can try to earn a bit more.
I hope here I’ll learn lots of new stuff :wink:

2 Likes

Hello am Michael from Tanzania am am good enough in betting plz help me any guys to send sure games through my email, thanks

2 Likes

Hello im Argent from South Africa, how are you doing guys. Looking forward to learn a lot from this group. Outsmart the bokies

2 Likes

Am Duncan and from KENYA I love betting and am happy to be part of this community.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Jack,From China. After learing and coding I started valuebetting.
Hope to get suggestions for valuebetting and help you… :grinning:

1 Like

Am glad if you help me to make profit through sports betting. Am Duncan from Kenya and am pleased

你有微信吗?我在新加坡。这里也是有一位中国朋友做valuebet

1 Like

价值投注咋样,和套利比呢

您可以说清楚一点,现在球也是不多了

我来自广州,希望加个朋友

1 Like

我也是亚洲市场,希望交个朋友

1 Like

Привет. Есть ли здесь люди которые проживают в странах СНГ?
Которые долго и активно уже изучили “уверенные ставки” ( вилки ) и хорошо зарабатывают. Отпишите пожалуйста

1 Like

My name is Charles, from Nigeria am new here. I just subscribe value betting. please help on how to go. hep by suggesting the best three site for value betting

1 Like

For more help, please visit our support page or contact us on our website chat. :slight_smile:

Hi im Daniel from Sweden. Been trying this out for a week. I only seem to get in around 10-15 bets per day. About half the bets doesnt exist on the sites. Like if its a football league, the league doesnt exist, or the match doesnt exist. I think its mainly a country thing. For some reason the swedish version of the sites doesnt have them. At bet365 the asian and over under usually exists but are slightly different.

Iv noticed most people complaining about bad results use small value. I never use less than 3 and usually +4.

Have been pretty unlucky so far with value at 5% and yield at -17%. Only play around 2,0 odds. 12 hours.

Im happy we have a soft swedish bookie called svenska spel that never limits players it doesnt show up very often tho, since it has a little worse odds than others.

I only use my phone and i have to say the product looks great and its very user friendly!

A couple of questions. Does betting on odds below 2 also increase variance, just like odds around 4 and 5 does?

How important are the hours before game? Less hours better accuracy i guess? But also less bets since most are taken. Does 12 hours show same profit graphs over time?

What do you guys do after being limited, do you move on to sure bets and sportsmarket?

你好,我也是亚洲人,刚在脸谱进群,认识一下。

Welcome! :slight_smile:

This is it. Swedish regulation doesn’t allow to show events that have a majority of players under the age of 18. Some bookmakers (like Betfair) just remove all matches they are uncertain about. Nothing we can do about that I’m afraid.

We see no correlation with yield here, interestingly!