Introduce yourself

Hello my name is Arnold from Uganda. I am here for long term investment

1 Like

I am ®γσ ξηg from :malaysia:, nice to meet you…

Thanks so much for welcoming me.

I am from Nigeria and not rich. I will like to know the minimum amount that could be used to start this business here that would make at least $200 a month.

This is in response to, “… what do you want to learn”.
Thanks.

Hi, I am David from the UK. I’ve switched to Value betting after Matched Betting died a horrible death. Still sceptical about long term validity as in my first 60bets I was restricted on 3 bookmakers to pennies. I still have most bookies available to bet on, but hoping more are added. Hoping to scale up after getting used to it all, i’m doubtful but we shall see!

1 Like

Hello,

I am from munich, germany

Looking to find some other german
users.

best, chess

2 Likes

Hello community. New member from the UK. Just spending some time reading the information on the forums, people’s experiences of the software, the swing variances, the EV tracking and the usual issues around gubbings and stake restrictions.

I guess my main issues before committing to the package:

• The time required. Obviously you can do as little or as much as you like, plus you can place bets on devices, which makes it easier to do stuff around family commitments.
  • The bookies available. I’m already restricted on a number of soft bookies including sky, paddy, coral, lads, boyles, betway etc.
  • I know people tend to have a propensity to pipe up when they want to have a moan, but a lot of the comments and threads on the forum are about people who have had big downswings and haven’t got near the EV line, even after 5000 bets.

Like most on here, just trying to analyse before diving in. There’s a free trial isn’t there?

1 Like

Welcome to the community! And yes, please check out our free trial.

is there a free trial
for sure betting, too?

Yes, you can find it at the bottom of this page. You are welcome to sign up for the alpha testing of the sure betting we app as well.