jjgold - spreadsheet / journey ✍

Yes, that’s a great approach, I’m curious to see the results myself. I have a lot of ideas how to improve RB, the main mistake is that you have to collect and evaluate all the data yourself, the mistake is a minimum of statistics / reports / filters. I don’t know if this is the intention or if it is in the development stage. :smirk:

1 Like

These are my results on Basketball, the biggest part of my profits come from it

2 Likes

Im looking at your figures and they are exact OPPOSITES of mine. I am dumfounded that you are showing 7.7% 0n BB and 0% on Soccer. I guess you are from North America, so have inside knowledge on BB & AMF :slight_smile:
How do you manage to find profit in BB? Are you using a special filter or criteria…so few of us see BB as profitable.

I am from Europe and I don’t have any knowledge, I just bet an all games that come up. I use almost default settings.

Excellent! Heads up here, Unibet will restrict your stake size at some point, so make hay whilst the sun shines!

I got restricted in the first week :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah…and this is a lesson to those who think about packing in their jobs after a lucky opening few weeks on RB site

ps

If you get an account with 32Red they have exact same odds as Unibet, so you can sneak in a few more value bets :slight_smile:

It’s illegal in my country

Thats tough then …Good luck

I don’t know if we understood each other. So I don’t understand why this comment. :slightly_smiling_face:

On December 22, I started my blog / topic and I wrote this right at the beginning

I will contact you regularly as I continue, I want to make my blog maybe an inspiration for someone or show how difficult this path is with all its pitfalls.

I’m not naive that accounts will last forever with soft bookies. I have enough accounts available, some have been played for many years and the bookies like them.

1 Like

To few bets to draw conclusions.

1 Like

What is your filter on? Perhaps you are taking different odd basketball bets to those that are profitable. Are you taking all basketball bets and when they show over or under are you taking the lowest option to have the highest chance of winning? I.E the one with the lower odds

I’m also curious as to whether I should bother with taking particular bets and avoiding ones that lose more often then win -_-

Do you take every single bet that is shown in RB? under/over etc and which one do you go for if you get 3 bets for the same game for example over 133 over 134 over 135, would you take the lowest one with less odds or the highest option with better odds.

I’m back after a few months… Guys I need help, does the rebel software for 1XBET work correctly for you?

What happened to you?

Hi, please is it possible to get results as a spresdsheet?

Hi and welcome to the community.
If you have the RB PRO you have an option to download your bets as a .CLV or .XLC file.
So the answer to your question is yes.